Sunday, April 17, 2005

John Bolton as 'madman'

This from one woman's letter to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, telling of an encounter with John Bolton, nominee to be US ambassador to the United Nations:

Mr. Bolton proceeded to chase me through the halls of a Russian hotel -- throwing things at me, shoving threatening letters under my door and, generally, behaving like a madman. For nearly two weeks, while I awaited fresh direction from my company and from US AID, John Bolton hounded me in such an appalling way that I eventually retreated to my hotel room and stayed there. Mr. Bolton, of course, then routinely visited me there to pound on the door and shout threats. . .

John Bolton put me through hell -- and he did everything he could to intimidate, malign and threaten not just me, but anybody unwilling to go along with his version of events. His behavior back in 1994 wasn't just unforgivable, it was pathological.

Here's the whole letter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home