Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Everything you wanted to know about

Robin Vos but were afraid to ask

We told you Monday about Robin Vos, the Republican state rep from Burlington who was so modest he told everything about his personal tastes on a dating website but didn't reveal he was a legislator, saying he was "self-employed." Earlier post: "Sensitive legislator wants to meet skinny-dipping flirt with money, power."

Soon after that post went up, Vos' page mysteriously became unavailable on the Match.com website.

But never fear. Although we cannot recreate the page exactly as it existed, we have salvaged all of the data and photo, which we share with you now as a public service in case you want to warn your daughters about him.

His profile:

"Looking for someone to travel the world with me"


I am a:
37 yr old man

located in:
Burlington, Wisconsin, United States

looking for:
26 to 35-year old woman

within 50 miles of Burlington, Wisconsin, United States

relationships:
Divorced

my ethnicity:
White / Caucasian

body type:
About average

height:
5’ 10” (177.8 cms)

sense of humor:
Friendly: I’ll laugh at anything

About me and who I'd like to date

I have been so fortunate during my life and now I just need someone to help me enjoy all that life has to offer. I like to consider myself intelligent and attractive, both mentally and physically. I have a close circle of friends and seem to make friends relatively easily. My spare time is spent doing a multitude of things. During the summer there's nothing that's better taking a long walk on the beach, going to the theater or movies, going out with friends, quiet nights at home, reading, biking and traveling...plus much more that I can not think of right at this moment.

I am registering here because I don't want to just meet people at the typical places and I figure there must be a lot of people like me who feel the same way. I am looking for someone who wants to have fun, meet new people, and is not afraid of saying how she feels. One of my favorite quotes ... "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did." I try to live by this quote so I decided to take a chance and register here. Email me if you are likeminded.

She should love having all-night stimulating conversations, seeing plays/musicals/movies, enjoying a fabulous meal at an intriguing or quaint restaurant, traveling abroad or just going to the country for the weekend and staying at a cozy B&B or having picnics in the middle of the woods. I would love to meet a woman who loves the beauty of the fall and who is crazy about the Christmas Season. I love being spontaneous, so if we hit it off, don't be surprised if you receive a phone call telling you we're off and running for the weekend. I really enjoy making friends so it would be an honor to meet you and see what happens.


Appearance

height:
5’ 10” (177.8 cms)

eyes:
Blue

hair:
Light brown

body type:
About average

body art:
Wouldn’t even think about it

best feature:
Eyes

Interests

sense of humor:
Friendly: I’ll laugh at anything

sports and exercise:
Cycling, Running, Walking / Hiking, Basketball, Bowling, Football, Hockey

common interests:
Alumni connections, Business networking, Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out, Hobbies and crafts, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Performing arts, Playing cards, Political interests, Shopping/Antiques, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteering, Wine tasting

Lifestyle

exercise habits:
Exercise occasionally

daily diet:
Meat and potatoes

smoke:
No Way

drink:
Social drinker, maybe one or two

job:
Self-Employed

income:
No Answer

my place:
Live alone

have kids:
None

want kids:
Someday

how many:
2

willing to adopt:
Possibly

pets:

I have:
No Answer

I don't have, but like:
Dogs, Fish, Birds

I don't like:
No Answer

Background/Values

ethnicity:
White / Caucasian

faith:
Christian / Catholic

education:
Bachelors degree

languages:
English

politics:
Conservative

About My Date

hair:
Auburn / Red, Black, Light brown, Dark brown, Blonde, Dark blonde

eyes:
Blue, Brown, Grey, Green, Hazel, Black

height:
3’ 1” (94.0 cms) to 5’ 9” (175.3 cms)

body type:
Slender, About average, Athletic and toned

languages:
English

ethnicity:
White / Caucasian, Asian, Latino / Hispanic

faith:
Christian / Catholic, Christian / Protestant, Christian / Other, Christian / LDS, Spiritual but not religious, Other

education:
Some college, Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral

job:
Any

income:
Any

smoke:
No Way, Occasionally

drink:
Non-alcoholic beverages only, Social drinker, maybe one or two

relationships:
Any

have kids:
Any

want kids:
Any

turn-ons:
Long hair, Skinny dipping, Flirting, Public displays of affection, Dancing, Power, Money, Brainiacs, Boldness / Assertiveness, Erotica

turn-offs:
No Answer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home