Sunday, February 26, 2006

Xoff outs self; the mysterious Kate Falk

Before Charlie Sykes writes about how insightful he finds this post by his protege, Jessica McBride,

Spivak and Bice out Xoff, and Opine on Catch and Release Kate
let me make two small points:

1. The fact that I produced the radio spot in question wasn't exactly news, and I had even written about it myself.

2. Paul Bucher is the first person in history to call Kathleen Falk "Kate." Anyone who knows Falk will wonder who he's talking about. Katie Falk sells real estate in the Milwaukee area. Kathleen Falk, called Kathy by her friends, is the Dane County executive. Kate Falk? Never heard of her. In doubt? Google "Kate Falk."

3 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger grumps said...

You can't have Kate and edit, too.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Dad29 said...

He could always call her Mrs. Bock.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger xoff said...

It's like saying my favorite radio host is Chuck Sykes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home