Monday, April 18, 2005

Shameless self-promotion

It is Earth Week, so I will don my other hat as author of Gaylord Nelson's biography and make a few appearances this week to talk about Nelson, Earth Day, the environment and the book. So there may be a little less blogging than normal, which may be a relief to everyone.

On Monday, April 18, I will be at the Brown County Library in Green Bay at 7 p.m.

On Tuesday, April 19, I'll be on the UW-Stevens Point campus, in the Alumni Room of the University Center, at 7 p.m.

Also on Tuesday, Wis. Public Television airs a new documentary about Gaylord Nelson at 9 p.m. Program listing

Thursday, April 21, I'll be at the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee, 1500 E. Park Place, just west of Oakland Ave. , at 7 p.m.

Friday, Earth Day, it's Barnes and Noble West in Madison, 7433 Mineral Point Rd., near West Towne, also 7 p.m.

All of my talks/readings are free and open to the public. My topic is, "Earth Day, the Environmental Ethic, and the Legacy of Gaylord Nelson."

Yes, we'll be selling/signing a few books, too, I hope. More about the book from UW Press

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home