Friday, January 20, 2006

F. Jim, live and in person

Everything you wanted to know from Rep. F. Jim Sensenbrenner, if you're not afraid to ask at four town meetings this weekend.

Suggested questions for F:

Aren't you glad those people in New Orleans got what they deserved?

Who could possibly object to having their phones tapped to fight terrorism?

How high does the wall across the Mexican border have to be to keep out illegals? Do we need guard towers and machine guns?

et cetera

Saturday, January 21
9:00am Oconomowoc City Hall
1:00pm Richfield Town Hall

Sunday, January 22
1:00pm Whitefish Bay Village Hall
7:00pm Brookfield Public Safety Building

3 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger XOut said...

I think I will get Sensenbrenner know how pissed off I am that Doyle may make it impossible for me to board an airplane and fly to O'Hare without a passport.

Is that a good topic?

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger xoff said...

I think I will just let that one speak for itself. Nothing I could say could expose you for what you are any more than you have done to yourself.

Welcome to the debate, Mr. Cheaney. I assume you found your way here from a link on Sykes. It will be great having your insights in future discussions.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger xoff said...

By the way, it is Sensenbrenner's bill that would make it a criminal act for you to help or hire an illegal alien. That is not the current law.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home