Thursday, January 12, 2006

What's in a name?

Do you remember how pissy Jess/Jessica Bucher/McBride got awhile back when I pointed out that she couldn't even decide what her name was? To contact her at the McBride Madia Matters blog, for example, you send an email to Jess Bucher.

She accused me of sexism for making fun of her. Her professional name is Jessica McBride, she sniffed.

How, then, to explain her post on Tuesday, in which she repeatedly calls Jim Rowen --who happens to be married to George McGovern's daughter -- Rowen McGovern?

And this from the woman who's favorite phrase is "double standard."

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Jessica McBride said...

It was a JOKE, Bill, lighten up. I was doing back to your crony what you did to me to make the point that you wouldn't do it to a man.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger xoff said...

You know, Jessica, if I had been able to post a quick comment on your blog I wouldn't have had to mention it.

Turn on the comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home