Monday, April 04, 2005

Welcome to The Xoff Files

Hello to readers of WisPolitics and WisOpinion who find themselves here for the first time.

What is this, some kind of April Fool gag? Surely they have not given the guy whom then-Attorney General Don Hanaway called "the roving Ayatollah of Democratic politics," a public forum.

Indeed they have.

You are joining a work in progress which just went online on March 31. I've been blogging for a couple of weeks and sharing my innermost thoughts, but until today only with myself. I've left them all on the site to give you a sample of what you can expect. I hope you'll bookmark the site as a favorite and become a regular visitor.

As WisPolitics and WisOpinion will be the first to tell you, they do not endorse anything I have to say. They have agreed to provide the platform, which I apppreciate.

I hope this will be an outspoken, irreverent, free-wheeling and sometimes outrageous undertaking. We shall see.

I'd appreciate your comments, tips, and advice as this new venture takes shape.


-- Bill Christofferson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home