Wednesday, September 21, 2005

An endorsement: Vote Folkbum

If nominated, I will not run.

If elected, I will not serve.

Or something like that.

The Xoff Files were "blog of the week" in a MKE online contest awhile back, and now it's time for the semi-finals.

I'm throwing my support, however, to another liberal blogger who has earned the honor. The blog is called Folkbum's Rambles and Rants, and it's written by Jay Bullock, a Milwaukee high school teacher. He's one of the few members of the Wisconsin blogger community -- he calls it the Cheddarsphere -- that I've actually met in person. He looks taller than he does on the blog.

Jay's been at blogging for more than two years (I don't even have six months in yet), and , unlike me, works it around a real job. He's both insightful and funny (maybe not always at the same time), and has good musical taste.

What more do you need to know? You can check out his blog here, or just take my word for it and vote here before midnight on Wednesday, Sept. 21. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home