Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Whallah! Hum? Right wing speaks in tongues

Two questions about this Jessica McBride post:
Good for Mark Green. He raised the absurdity of the state crackdown on the Monroe gas station and, whallah, by midday Doyle was following his lead on the issue. Green earlier in the day: “If I were governor, I would instruct DATCP (state regulators) to abandon this ridiculous effort to increase fuel prices and spend more time working on holding gas prices down.” And then the MSM give Doyle the headlines for trying to hold gas prices down. Go figure. That's the power of incumbency.
1. Why would she -- and other right-wing bloggers -- criticize Doyle for doing what Green said he would do?

2. Whallah??? Pardon my French, but could she mean "Voila?" Now we see where her protege gets it. Hum?

UPDATE: Timothy Rock and Tom Tomorrow combine forces on a cartoon and -- whallah! -- the Jesster makes another guest appearance.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger David Casper said...

Several years ago I downloaded cheats for a PS2 game obviously written by a teen. Included after one cheat was the word "wallah."

My friends and I laughed about it for days.

I may disagree with you a lot, but, when it comes to this, you and I are on the same page. This is freakin' hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home