Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Keeping it clean

Those Google ads, which try to match subject matter in your blog to the products being advertised, can be amusing.

My post on gas price gouging presumably was responsible for this one:

Gas, Bloating, Flatulence
Colon cleansing treats the real causes of gas,
bloating, flatulence
http://www.drnatura.com/

And this one:

Natural Flatulence Relief
Made-2-Order Herbal Health Products Herbal Support for Intestinal Gas
www.ArcadiaHerbsandAlternatives

I'm hoping it's not a general comment on the content of this blog.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Dave Diamond said...

How much do you usally get for those ads? Or do they go into the Jeff Mayers bar tab fund?

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger xoff said...

I guess I allow them as a public service. I've certainly never seen any revenue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home