Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Green: Pass amendment, then ignore it

Congressman Mark Green talking out of both sides of his mouth? Wanting to have it both ways on the amendment to ban gay marriages and civil unions?

Shocking? No, just par for the course the way Green plays politics.

One Wisconsin Now has the goods.

If you agree with Mark Green, vote no.

UPDATE: A reader says there's another question we should ask Mark Green: what other sentences of the state constitution do you plan to ignore if you are elected Governor?

3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger xoff said...

Shadow:

As someone who served in the "militair" myself, I have some advice I hope you will seriously consider:

Check yourself into the VA, man, or at least get your meds adjusted,

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger xoff said...

Unlike Rush's, Fox's were legally prescribed.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Other Side said...

I was going to write another reply to gwc shadow ... but I can't stop laughing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home